Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Evening Grace







I borrowed the title for this post from Adam Baldwin.  You may know him, especially if you're a "Firefly" fan.  I love following him on Twitter.  He's one of the few conservative voices in Hollywood.  Every night he tweets a photo of something lovely and titles it "Evening Grace."  Often it's a sunset or ocean waves or something peaceful like that.  Here's his tweet for Memorial Day.

The photos above are ones I snapped after we returned home from dinner out, when Moe went for a ride in the kayak and I took a short walk around the lake.  Now that it's almost summer I hope to have many more slow and quiet evenings like this in the coming months.  Perhaps this "evening grace" theme will be a regular feature here...we'll see.

This is our last week at preschool, and the boys have a couple of weeks left before they're finished for the summer.  I hope you all have a grace-filled week!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your summer break Sharon. It is hard to imagine you guys having summer though when it is so cold here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bookmark

Bookmark and Share

ShareThis