Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get Thee to the Woods Volume Two--The Underground Edition

I know I'm a couple of days late, but here's a photo summary of some of the fun times we had this past week in the great outdoors. I love this meme; it gives me a great reason to take my camera everywhere we go!

Since our dog has arthritis, the veterinarian recommended more swimming and less walking. When the weather is warm, that's easy. She loves to play fetch with a ball in the lake.


Moe's favorite outdoor activity--critter hunting



Found one!



Moe and I went on a school field trip to explore a cave. That counts, doesn't it? It's a rare treat to go exploring underneath the woods.



This looked like it was pulled from the pages of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Or maybe The Hobbit.







Launching model rockets. It's a boy thing.


To join the fun, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bookmark

Bookmark and Share

ShareThis