Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Praise

I have many, many things to be thankful for this week!

1. Praise God for my wonderful husband and three amazing boys. They've made this Mother's Day special!

2. Praise God for my parents, who can always make me smile from two hundred miles away.

3. Praise God for the best in-laws a girl can have!

4. Praise God for the beautiful weather, and for the good health that helps us to enjoy it.

5. Praise God for my children's teachers, past and present. You've helped shape them into the people they are today, and they will carry the lessons you have taught them all through their lives.

6. Praise God that my little garden is growing--we have lettuce, and we might be eating home-grown peas soon, and tomatoes later this summer!

7. Praise God for this little secret: My brother has a girlfriend! Shhhh... I hope I'll get to meet her soon.

8. Praise God for our parish priests. Thanks for all your hard work; our boys look up to you!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Sharon! I am praising God along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Mother's Day!
    Your "praise" idea is a great one!
    It was great seeing you at Mass..sorry I had to run off after the kids! ;-)
    God bless you!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tanya! The "Praise" actually came from the blog "My Chocolate Heart" by Jennifer. It was good seeing you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bookmark

Bookmark and Share

ShareThis