Sunday, August 9, 2009

Praise!


Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a blessed week. Jennifer over at My Chocolate Heart is the creator of this little series. Be sure to check it out; she's got some amazing praises this week, and much to be thankful for. I have many thins to thank God for, too!

1. Praise God for my wonderful in-laws, who brought our oldest son into their home this past week. He will have those wonderful memories his whole life. Thank you!

2. Praise God that the almost-teenage boy is growing up to be a polite and compassionate young man, and takes joy in time spent with his grandparents.

3. Praise God for my husband, who has been with me fourteen years now. Thanks for sticking with me!

4. Praise God for my parents, who taught me about the Lord, and who I'm looking forward to seeing again in a few weeks!

5. Praise God for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. It's not always easy to go, but "I absolve you from your sins" are some of the most beautiful words to hear.

6. Praise God for frogs, toads, lizards, and snakes. Our youngest son has spent countless joyful hours observing them, catching them, and talking to them. Oh, and turtles, too.

7. Praise God for fresh tomatoes!

8. Praise God for the pool. The weather in my part of Virginia is brutal in August, and it's particularly hot this week. I'll be there at 3 pm; I hope to see you there. (You know who you are, mwaa haa haa...)

9. That reminded me of another one: Praise God for the waterpark!! I'm glad I had a chance to go down a few water slides with my mother-in-law yesterday! And my husband and kids as well, of course. :) That was a great day.

Have a great week, and don't forget to praise God every day!

1 comment:

  1. Great list Sharon! I agree with you that the words "I absolve you from your sins" are some of the best words to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bookmark

Bookmark and Share

ShareThis