Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Praise God!!

I think it was Jennifer from My Chocolate Heart who started a series of blogs with this title. I have so many things to praise God for! Here are just a few:

1. Praise God that I have a wonderful husband who loves me no matter how much stuff I have piled on the dining-room table AGAIN;

2. Praise God that all of my children are healthy and active (and intelligent, if I may say so);

3. Praise God for my parents and in-laws, all of whom are alive and healthy, and they love our children like crazy;

4. Praise God that we have a roof over our heads and an abundance food in the pantry;

5. Praise God that come July we will be aunt/uncle/cousins to a little girl, after a string of boys crossing two generations on my husband's side.

I have many, many more blessings in my life. I am working on putting together my conversion story (I'll try not to make it too long!); I can't wait to tell you how my parent's planted the seeds of God's love in my life, and how they grew into a deep love for God through my own Baptist faith and ultimately, through the Catholic Church.

I was planning on posting that tonight, actually, but I spent too much time playing that darn Word Twist on Facebook. I want to talk about lots of other things, too, like how I officially started my container garden today, and about my amazing CCD class that I teach.

So send a reply, post on your blog: What do you praise God for today?

(I'll take a look at that Mr. Linky thing that Jennifer has on her blog, and get it up and running for next time!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon,
    Great list! Are you going to link up at my blog? (hint, nudge) :)
    Congrats on the little girl...little girls are the best! Have fun buying frilly, pink, sparkly, girly stuff!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your conversion story - take your time and put in as many details as it takes to really be your real story. God bless you and enjoy those socks from Grandma2Many, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bookmark

Bookmark and Share

ShareThis